- The deposit of £15.00 per person must be sent to the venue within 7 days of provisional booking
- Non-payment of the deposit will result in your booking being cancelled.
- All payments are non transferable and non refundable and cannot be used for any other goods and services (deposit, full and drinks pre order payment)
- The final payment is due Wednesday 31st October 2018, as specified in the booking acknowledgement, non payment will result in your booking being cancelled. Any bookings made after this date must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Unpaid outstanding balance options will be removed from the online shop on 2nd November 2018 and any associated deposit payments lost.
- Any adjustments must be confirmed in writing and subject to approval by the venue.
- Additional places are subject to availability
- Food pre orders are essential and must be returned by the date specified on your confirmation. If they are not received by this date your party will all be allocated their menu choices and changes cannot be made
- Pre-ordered drinks must be paid for by the date specified on the letter.
- Drinks / Cocktail vouchers are non refundable and valid only for the night they were purchased for
Cancellation by the Venue
- In the event that the venue has to cancel any event or package, an alternative date will be offered or a full refund given.
- The venue reserves the right to alter, amend or change any content, menus or prices in the brochure should circumstances demand.
Table and Seating Plans
- Your menu forms are also your seating plans
- Our tables seat 10 people. Parties may be combined with others to make a complete table.
- For bookings over 10 people the venue will decide the allocation of tables to your party.
- The names and orders on the menu forms will be taken as your final numbers and orders.
- Changes cannot be made.
- Smart Dress. Absolutely NO: Jeans, T-shirts, football shirts, trainers or baseball caps.
- It is the responsibility of the organiser of each party to make sure that this dress code is communicated to ALL members of their party. Anyone who does not adhere to the dress code will be turned away on the evening.
- Entry is at the complete discretion of the RAI management and its authorised agents. Licensed door supervisors will monitor entry and will refuse entry if your attire does not match the criteria specified.
- Absolutely no refunds will be given to any individuals or party who are refused entry on the door.
- STRICTLY OVER 18s ONLY